Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Memoirs of Unrequitted Love"

“I know you are afraid, as much as I am,

From the so-called society, from friends and family,

Of a future uncertain, of life filled with struggle every day,

I don’t have much to bestow you,

No fancy possessions or fake promises or countless material goods,

The solitary solitaire I have is my infinite eternal love for you,

Loving you as selfishly as I breathe,

You can always sense it,

By the manner I gaze into your mesmerizing eyes,

The way I converse with you,

With every sparkling smile that comes on your face due to my idiocy,

I know, I have never told you in person about my feelings,

Reason being the fear that how you might respond,

For me the fact that I can make you smile is more than enough…

The pragmatic says that I should give up, move on and set off for a life without her,

But what they don’t realize is the truth that, she is as much in me as my breath, if I have to forget her then I have to forget myself… ”

5 comments:

gaurav.kharbanda said...

gud one buddy...keep writing :)

Prady said...

Thank you... :-)

Jyoti said...

Depiction of a true and clean heart!!! Nice Shot.... keep it up :)

Manish K Jha said...

good one Paddy bhai..nice 2 know bt ur other side of personality..I love ur writings..kip blessing us by ur thoughts..

sumit said...

Nice one