Friday, July 4, 2008

S.P.I.R.I.T.

"S.P.I.R.I.T." WE MEAN:--
"S"-- SPONTANEITY IN ACTION
"P"-- PERSEVERANCE
"I"-- INTUITION TO BELIEVE IN OUR SELF
"R"-- REFLECTION ON OUR LIVES
"I"-- INNOVATION IN BRINGING ABOUT A CHANGE
"T"-- TOGETHERNESS MEANS US NEITHER ME NOR U.
SPIRIT is the forum to initiate a thought process of evoking questions n finding answers ourselves.These are questions of a different sort-QUESTIONS ABOUT US. They are about our values, our beliefs and our life; love,money,integrity,generosity, pride and death are all here.
Here is an intriguing way to find out more about yourself n others,and to confront ethical dilemmas in a concrete rather than an abstract form.SPIRIT enables u to ask those things that r too bold, too embarrassing,or just too difficult to ask by yourself
There are times when we all confront situations and gets swept away by the dynamics of life.So here we are presenting a forum where u rather we all can share our experiences and to channelize our solitary reflection

No comments: